Sunday, March 22, 2009

El is for the Way You Look at Me

Starting out fresh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So about a month ago I called this 302 number about sub-letting with them this summer... it turned out to be the awkward girl with the purple hair. I was OK with the idea but then after a few weeks of no phone calls from her I decided to make other plans. Then I realized the idea of living with the purple haired girl to begin with was freakin' stupid. Now she's calling me every ten minutes so I can look at the apartment and I don't wanna go!

Going to see I Love You Man instead. So excited.

This is my new blog.

"With a fart, I let out steam."

1 comment:

  1. yo you might be able to live with us this summer after all. we need two other roommates anyhow and I guess it will buy us time until the fall or something. Interested?

    ReplyDelete